Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kimmie B

Default Title Case Switch?

Thank you Susan. That's what I was afraid of. It's too bad that MSFT can't
figure out what "title case" really means to writers.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The \* FirstCap switch is (more or less) what you want. It will create what
Word calls title case, which is not true title case but as close as you're
going to get.

"Kimmie B" wrote in message
Does anybody know if there is a field switch that makes the resulting text
appear in title case (initial caps except for an, and, the, etc.)

regardless
of how the user enters the text?

I'm trying to modify a template, and the field to which I want to apply

the
switch is a styleref field in the header.

Mahalo!