lobbyist

I also wanted you to know that I have used your suggestion in previous
versions of Office and it has always worked. Now, it isn't working. Further,
in prior versions with the mailmerge wizzard, I have always gotten an error
message and never been able to use the wizzard. Is there something I can do
to my data to make the wizzard work? I have a complete update on Office pro
2003 and am using XP on my machine. Thanks.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Start the merge from Outlook -
http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

Lobbyist wrote:
I get the error message, "The operation can not be complete because
of a dialog or database engine failure." when I use the mailmerge
template. I have installed all the updates for Office 2003. I am
using XP. How can I make the labels?