Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default How do I center a title independently of columns?

Insert a Continuous Section Break before the first text item of text in the
columns and the format that Section of the document so that it only has one
column.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"TrumpetGuy" wrote in message
I have a document that is divided into three columns and I need to put a
title above the three columns that is centered. Right now, I cannot create
an
line that is independent of the columns. The entire page is formatted with
three columns. A header will not work because I have restrictions on
margins...

Please help! I need to finish this dissertation!

Brian