Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MinutiaMinder

Default How do i find concept maps/graphic organizers in MS Office?

Check out this site and see if it answers your question!
http://www.microsoft.com/Education/VennDiagram.mspx

MM
--
www.minutiaminders.com

The Entrepreneur''s Lifeline

"DrL" wrote:

I use concept maps and graphic organizers to help my students learn related
ideas in Biology. These are similar to WAN maps and flow charts but
accomplish a different purpose in helping students visualize key concepts.
One common graphic organizer is a Venn Diagram for showing similarities and
differences between two or more topics/concepts or items.