d291173

I'm merging from a list in a spreadsheet. At the beginning of the document, I
want to reference a couple of fields as a sort of an extract, which can be
used to refer to a later part of the document which holds more detailed
information (ie more fields from the spreadsheet)

Put simply, I want to merge a limited number of fields from all records
early in the document and then a larger proportion later.

Does this help?

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

It is not possible to move backwards through the data source. Explain in
more detail just what you are trying to do and we might be able to suggest a
way of doing it.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"d291173" wrote in message
I am doing a merge document in Word, in which I need to use the same merge
data in more than one instance. I need to know how to return to the start
of
the merge data for the second (and subsequent uses) of it in my document.