Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default How do I select English (UK) as default language on inter. keyboar

Change Windows regional settings to English UK with US pattern keyboard.
In Word tools language set language English UK.

dinbangkok wrote:
I work in Asia and have an international English keyboard layout (ie.
English characters are arranged on a US layout). I want to set all
my normal templates to English (UK), but without having to always
change the input language to english (UK) which actually doesn't
correspond to the layout of the keys on my keyboard. Needless to
say, everytime I open Microsoft Word it defaults to English (US).

Help! It's driving me mad! (I'm using Word 2002 SP2)