Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Default Merging - 2003

In what way is it wrong?
See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm and

Aurora wrote:
I am new to Word 2003.
I am having trouble with my merge file from Word 2000. I edited my
merge data. But when I merge the document to print, some of the
pages have the wrong information. I went back to the table and
checked the data and resaved the data. The data is correct. But
when I merge the document it is wrong. Any idea as to why this is and
what I have to do to correct this.

In Word 2000, you could go from the merged document right to the data
for that particular record by clicking on an icon in the tool bar. I
can't seem to find that icon. Am I missing it somewhere or have they
given it a different name.

Please help - Aurora