Graham Mayor

The most likely explanation for your original problem - the Avery wizard is
an answer to a question you haven't asked - is that the page setup paper
size does not match the printer driver paper size. Ensure also that there is
no zoom setting in the print options.

It is also entirely likely that you will have a different version of
normal.dot for each of the Word versions. If normal.dot has a header (even
an empty one), it will throw out the alignment of the labels by the height
of the header. You can check this by temporarily renaming normal.dot to
oldnormal.dot. Word will recereate a new default version.

Locate it from tools options file locations usedr templates. Note that
it is a hidden file so you will need to set Windows Explorer to show hidden
files in order to see it. (tools folder options view in that
application)

mabers wrote:
Hmmmmm.....I thought that might be an option so downloaded
the software and it downloaded into Word in Office!!!!
So.....I was no better off. Now what?