Amedee Van Gasse

Graham Mayor shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

They refined Search in the new version and unlike the previous - it
actually works!! (Although I don't think Microsoft can ever replace
Google...)

Google have royally screwed up the newsgroup search function; and the
main search function of Google is being rapidly swallowed by
advertising. Greed may yet kill the usefulness of Google.

I respectfully disagree with you on that matter.
Yes, there is advertising on Google.
And no, it does not interfere with my searches.
But your mileage may vary...

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.16.5.2
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?