Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
kaufmed

Default Combine multiple merges into one document

I have written an app in access to accept bio data for individuals. This
data is sent to word for merging. The catch: I have 60 different letters to
which the data can be sent--depending on which letter the user selects for
the individual. I want to capture the resulting merge for each letter type
and merge the letters into one master document that the user can
review/print. Any advice will be most welcome. Thank you.