Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
maxim_mat

Default Microsoft word 2002 always starts in safe mode

Every time I try to start up Microsoft word, it shows a window saying
"Microsoft Word has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry
for the inconvenience" If I check of recover my work and restart microsoft
word, then it asks me if I want to start it in safe mode or not. If I choose
no, it comes back to what I was talking about in the beginning, and I have to
go throuhg everything aghain. I am using word 2002.