Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jezzica85

Default Finding lines containing one word

Thank you Jezebel, but it looks like I wasn't clear enough with my question.
What I'm looking for is:

if I had a sentence like
this

"or a sentence like this that just overflowed naturally with dialogue like
this--"

Would there be a way to just scan a document for the "this's," basically
just a single word in a line, but not necessarily the start of a paragraph?
Thanks!

"Jezebel" wrote:

Assuming 'line' means paragraph and 'only one word' means that the paragraph
contains no spaces: with 'Use wildcards' checked --

Find: ^013[! ]@^013
Replace: ^pxxx^p

where xxx is your replacement text. Note that this won't do the very first
paragraph of the document.

"jezzica85" wrote in message
Hi all,
Does anyone know if there's a way to use Find and Replace to find all the
lines in a document that only have one word on them?
Thanks!
Jezzica85