Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
zombeese

Default Email mail merge Headache

I am trying to send out a mail merge from info in an Access database. The
first time i did it it worked fine. Now it doesn't work.

When my first merge was completed, I closed Word and Access. I went into
Outlook. In Outlook, I check my sent items, and the mail merge records all
appeared.
I closed Outlook.

The next day I went into Access. In Access, I changed the criteria of the
query which provides the info in question. The field
names did not change, nor did the query name change. I then closed Access.

I opened Word and ran the mail merge again. All of the new records
[reflecting the criteria change] appeared. I went thru the mail merge
process. I closed word. I opened Outlook and none of the new records
appeared. I checked with one of the proposed email recipents and they did not
recieve the email.

I have also tried to run a new mail merge. From scratch using a new
database, and new word document. That did not work.

Please help.