TF

The template must be corrupt: you will probably have to create a new one
because opening the corrupt template will probably bring the corruption
across to the new one. You could try copying and pasting all but the final
paragraph mark into a new document and saving it as a template, but I doubt
it will clear the problem.

Terry

wrote in message
:
: Thanks but I've already tried that. In fact, It tells me
: it cannot delete it, but when I close the window it's
: gone until the next time I open the document it's back.
: Sometimes it just appears on its own.