Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Default how do I stop unrequested tracking of changes in a word document?

You are hiding the tracked changes, but you are not removing the
tracked changes from the document. To remove the tracked
changes, you need accept all changes in document. Exactly how to
do this depends on the version of Word, which you don't say. See
and
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html
for more information.

Irene E Schardijn wrote:
hi guys,
everytime I open a word document, it shows the formatting, comments, ink
annotations, insertions, deletions and reviewers.
As when you click on the track changes icon.
But I didn't click on the icon and i don't want to track any changes to the
document.
So, everytime I open a document I have to open the track changes bar and
untick all those things.
Why is this happening and
How can i stop this from happening?
Thanks