Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Default Avery 5418 Label Template

Did you follow the link that I posted?

http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=...warecode=11406

There is a button on that page that says "Download template".

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

wrote in message
oups.com...
JoAnn,

While I appreciate a snide reply as much as the next gal, I did in fact
do my homework.

As stated in the Avery instructions that came with the labels, I
searched on "5418" at www.avery.com under both the TEMPLATES/SOFTWARE
and ALL TOPICS topic areas. No template results. The only result was
a link to buy more 5418 labels.

Perhaps, as an MVP, you have access to a different knowledgebase of
information than the general consumer?

More on the question of homework...

The Microsoft Templates & Clip Gallery had no 5418 template (even
though the Avery instructions said I would find a 5418 template there).
Finally, I tried to find the template in my MS Word 2003 'Envelopes and
Labels' menu item. Nope, nothing for 5418 in the Avery label listings
there either.

Before I posted this information I searched Google Groups and PCReview
in hope of finding a template. I found several postings from people in
search of a 5418 template, but no template. Therefore, posting the
information seemed a harmless and potentially helpful thing to do.

Cyndy

JoAnn Paules [MVP] wrote:
Somebody didn't do their homework.
http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=...warecode=11406

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

wrote in message
oups.com...
This template is not listed in either the Microsoft templates
repository or at the Avery website.

However if you send an email to

with ONLY the template number in the subject line (in this case, 5418)
and nothing in the body of the email, they will send it to you. I
received it in less than 15 minutes.