Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default INSERT OBJECTNo Object types showing?

Did you try scrolling down? There have been reports of the required objects
showing up below a bunch of blank listings.

"incomitatus" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 04:21:30 -0400, incomitatus
wrote:

If I remember right there should be a number of program objects
showing which allows one to isert them into Word. Anyone know a way to
either repair this or turn it back on.

thanks

Sorry-neglected to state I am using Word 2003.