Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ross k

Default Delivery Address box

I have several names in the delivery address box that I placed there in
testing the Letters and Mailing, Envelopes and Labels, I selected several
names that were in my contacts, when I did this they appeared in the box and
I can select one of the names and the name fills in the address box for an
envelope, I want to remove several of these names, need help to remove, every
time I try, I end up with another name that I don't want in the list, I use
this for check printing and envelope address, so every time I print a check I
also print an envelope for the check
--
Rosco