Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

Default Multiple records in one document

Word isn't really geared for this kind of thing - if you are using Access,
for example, you should be able to do what you need using the Access report
designer.

However, to do it in Word, see the following articles:

http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...faq1.htm#DBPic

http://www.knowhow.com/Guides/Compou...poundMerge.htm

Peter Jamieson

"David" wrote in message
ups.com...
I am automating a mail merge and need to include multiple records on
one document. I create the data source document with the following
fields:

ClientID
Account#

Some clientids will have more than one account, some will have only
one. In my merge document, I want to be able to list all of the
accounts for one client on one document instead of printing a new
document for each account. Any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks.