Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default How do I lower the position of addresses on a label?

Try printing the labels onto a plain sheet of paper and see how they then
align with the label sheet. There is a common problem with many printers
not being able to accurately feed the label stock that can cause the type of
mis-alignment that you mention.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
Start with http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm and
see how you get on.

Frani wrote:
We are trying to print labels for addresses that are in Excel. We do
the setup and the labels look OK on preview, but when they print,
they are at the very top of the label and subsequent labels begin
printing at the bottom of the one above it instead of on a new label.
How can we lower these labels?