Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Shana Shana is offline

Default Possible to add section breaks in an existing document??

Is there a link you meant to include, to this article??

"Luc" wrote:

Shana,
You are on the right track using Insert - Break. I would advise you to read
this excellent article by Suzanne Barnhill on the subject of headers and
footers, particularly read the section called 'What happens when you have
more than one section'. If you still have problems report back.
--
Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)

"Shana" schreef in bericht
I have a 60 page document that I would like to have unique headers for, for
some sections. In a nutshell, there are different sections, but there is
only
one document, and I want the header for all pages within a section to have
the section title. I tried messing around with the Insert / Break options,
but more headers changed than I wanted.

Is there a way to do this within an existing document?

Or, should I break the pieces up into separate documents, and try it that
way?

thx