Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LeahT LeahT is offline

Default Locking Table to Specific Page...again

Hey Fred...Well generally it wouldn't be a big deal for them to open the
footer...except that this is a locked form/template!
C'Est La Vie...I suppose I will have to figure out some other way of making
this work! Maybe it is time to take all the other stuff out of the tables
above and see if it will work as just text!
Thanks for all the help everyone...back to the drawing boards! :-D

"Idaho Word Man" wrote:

I'm coming in at the end of a long conversation, but I think what you're
trying to do might be impossible. I don't think you can make one table wrap
around another. You can set the table for "Text Wrapping," but that only
works for TEXT -- not for another table.

What happens if you put the table in the first page footer? I realize that
the user would need to open the footer to edit the table, but that shouldn't
be a big deal.

Fred

"LeahT" wrote:

I asked this question once a while back and I tried doing what someone had so
kindly pointed out (the obvious)...and for some reason it is not working now.

I have a small table that I need locked onto page one of a template that I
have created. I am not sure if it is because of a section break on that page
or what the deal is but for some reason wrapping the text around is not doing
it! Any suggestions?