Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid Patrick Schmid is offline

Default Can I use speech recognition in Office 2007?

Speech recognition was removed as a feature from Office 2007. It will
now be supported by Windows. You either need a Windows that supports it
(Tablet PC, Vista) or find a way to install it on an XP Pro system.
There might be a way to download it from Microsoft or you might be able
to install the software that comes with 2003.
I unfortunately haven't heard of anyone who managed to get speech
recognition to work on XP Pro with reproducible steps.

Patrick Schmid
http://pschmid.net

"swimtiger" wrote in message
:

I was wondering if it was possible to use speech recognition with office
2007? if it is, how can I use it?