Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I link specific information from one document to another?

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

"lassa84" wrote in message
I have an application that is roughly 18 pages long that has some repeated
information in it. My goal is to create a one or two page Word or Excel
document with all of the required information in one, easy-to-read place

so
that an applicant can enter the required information in that document and

it
is then automatically entered into the appropriate places on the actual
application.

For example, there are many places for your name and birthdate, so instead
of entering it multiple times, I'd like to create a document where you

enter
your name an it is placed on pages 1, 6, 12, and 16 without having to
manually enter the data.

Is this possible?