Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cherfland cherfland is offline

Default Keyboard shortcut messed up my computer?

Windows XP Pro has pivoting screen hotkeys to switch from landscape,
right 90 degrees, left 90 degrees, etc. Ctrl + Alt + Down arrow for
landscape, Ctrl + Alt + Left arrow for right 90 degrees, and Ctrl + Alt
+ Up arrow for upside down.

Cheryl

ComputerBasics wrote:
I was using a microsoft tutorial on keyboad shortcuts and had a window
document open, when I was trying some of the shortcuts... I hit one that
turned my computer screen upside down, not just the word document but the
whole system. I turned every thing off and logged off and turned it back on
and it is still upside down. How do I get it right side up? It is very
difficult to maneuver the mouse backwards and read everything upside down.
Please can someone help me?