Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Merged Attachment, Missing Message

Are you referring to article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

Have you actually executed the merge to a new document before running the
macro.
--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"JH-LKY" wrote in message
The magic is almost working for me. I have read multiple posts, finally
muddled through creating a macro and I can send to my list from Outlook,
it
looks like a one-to-one email, and there is a PDF attachment. Except,
somewhere I've missed how to make my message show up. I have created a
new
Word doc, merged it, and then executed the macro - but I still get an
empty
message with the attachment. What am I doing wrong??