Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
brianb brianb is offline

Default Word Typing Error

I have a PC running Windows NT Pro Operating system with Office XP Pro
loaded. When I use MS Word (Word 2002) each time I hit any key a highlighted
line appears across the page. I have checked settings, shading, fonts
basically all I can think could be the problem still the same result. I can
select the View Print layout and the shading / highlight disappears, as
soon as I hit another key it returns. All the other office products are
working fine.

I have only just built this workstation for a colleague who had an antique
Win95 box and have a reasonable level of experience with MS Products (not an
expert) but this one has me zonked.

Cheers
--
brianb