Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
EverAfter EverAfter is offline

Default Black Solid Lines interrupting my writing on Micro word 2002!

I have these black solid lines coming between random parts of my text. I am
trying to write a story and they keep spliting up my paragraphs. I do not
know how they get there, nor did I put them there. And i have tried
everything to get rid of them, but they keep apperaring. I dont know how to
get rid of them. Somebody please help! When you place your mouse on it you
can either move it up or down, but it only moves a little. Im sorry that its
not that great of a description, but I dont know how else to describe it.
Please and thanks for whoever answers this!

-Danielle