James Thomson

Default Paper size defaults to folio, can't select A4?

Help!

I have a Win2000 machine running Office 2003 on which the paper sizes are
not the standard ones I expect. It defaults to 'folio' and has no option for
A4 (which is what I want). Attempts to print always come out sideways and off
the page.

I have another machine on which the paper sizes are what I expect (A4,
letter, etc) but I cannot figure out what is causing the difference!

I'm UK based, and as far as I can tell Windows is configured correctly for
UK. I thought the problem might be a regional thing.

Can anybody point me in the right direction? Please?

Many thanks in advance!