Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] runcyclexcski@yahoo.com is offline

Default supressing a useless baloon message when hovering over an inserted text

Whith "track changes" on, when I unintentionally hover the mouse over a
piece of inserted text (which happens a lot while editing this piece of
text), Word shows a redundant message of this kind "Last Name, First
Name, inserted: the same text". If the piece of text is very long it
covers half of the page and is very distracting (and, as I mentioned,
redundant and useless). Is there anyway way to supress this feature?