Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default MS Thesaurus is very wrong on word "natty"

I don't know what language you are looking at, but the English thesaurus
gives the following:
smart (adj.)
neat
trim
dapper
chic
spruce
nifty
sloppy (autonym)
which sound close enough to me ?

Check&Advise wrote:
MS Thesaurus Improperly classifies "Natty" as Worn-out et al. rather
than dapper and classy. Not only are the synonyms wrong they are in
fact accurate antonyms for the word.

suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click
the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the
button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft
Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.