You could equally well have gone to Format | Paragraph and checked the
settings.

"Teacher_Becky" wrote in message
I dragged the right Move Table Column box way out, and that is what it

was.
Thank you for your kindness.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Make sure the paragraph doesn't have a negative right indent.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Teacher_Becky" wrote in

message
I have a student (4th grade) who has created a 2 column/15 row table

that
has
words that do not wrap within the cell, but trail beyond the cell

border.
In
Table Properties for the cell, text wrap is checked. The table is the

proper
width and shows up correctly in both Print and Normal view. We

searched
help
for text wrap in table cell, to no avail. Things I know she has

changed
and
seem to be OK a Each cell has has one sentence with a bullet in

front
of
it, No border lines to show. We have changed the paragraph format

spacing
to 16 After the paragraph. I'm not sure else where to check. Please

help
us.
Thank you.