Graham Mayor

Where is the field getting 'county' from? If it is from a bookmark you'll
need {REF County} if it is from a mailmerge, you'll need {Mergefield
County} - same applies to Plaintiff.

As for the other calculation (assuming a mailmerge) the following will enter
500 if both conditions are met, nothing if one or both are not

{IF {Mailmerge County} = "Nassau" "{IF {Mailmerge Plaintiff} = 1 "500" }}

a_ryan1972 wrote:
Thanks. I tried this and I keep getting a field calculation error
when I complete the merge. Could it be the spacing? Should there be
a space before and after every bracket?

Also, I'm using ctrl + F9 to insert the brackets?

One other thing. Can you also let me know how to do and AND
statement. I'm having trouble with this as well.

I want to say If County = "Nassau" AND Plaintiff = "1" result should
be "500"

"Greg Maxey" wrote:

Ryan,

{ IF County = "Kings""40.00"{If County = "Queens""40.00"{If County
="Richmond""40.00" }}}

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

a_ryan1972 wrote:
Hi,

I have a merge document that I'm trying to use the IF field in and I
can't seem to get it to work.

I want to say IF County = Kings, Queens or Richmond, insert 40.00

I seem to be typing the codes wrong.

Can someone help? Thanks.