Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default I lose words in my Custom Dictionary Still have storage capacity

Hi ?B?TUpI?=,

I add words to my dictionary and then the are "lost". I have only used a
small portion of my space, so that is not the problem.

You don't give us a lot of information to go on, here...

1. What version of Word are you working with?
2. Which version of Windows do you have?
3. What do you mean by a "small portion of my space"?
4. At what point are the words "lost"? How do you know they're lost?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org