Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Inserting a table

After you've bookmarked the table, you should be able to insert a copy
of it by using Insert | Reference | Cross-reference: For "Reference
type," choose "Bookmark," and for "Insert reference to," choose
"Bookmark text."

Note that if the source table (the bookmarked table) has text wrapping
set to "Around" (on the Table tab of Table | Table Properties), the
cross-referenced table will have the same position as the source
table. If you don't want this, you can set text wrapping to "None" and
use a frame (there is an Insert Frame button on the Forms toolbar) to
position the source table instead.

To update the cross-references, and all other fields in the main body
of the document, you can press Ctrl+A (to select all) and then press
F9.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"TimDouglas" wrote in message
Hi,
I am trying to enable users to basically copy and paste two tables

from a
page and copy them at the end of the section, but I would like to

have this
done automatically with a button in a toolbar. I have used a

bookmark to
allow me to select the tables, but I can't insert them at the right

point.
Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tim