Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
CCloud CCloud is offline

Default All records merging

2003
We are working throught the mailmerge taskpane as we have for a long time.
Selecting edit recipients. Selecting clear all. Checking just the names we
want. We click okay- and move on - but all when we return to look at who we
selected after all letters merge, we see that all records are reselected.
Thanks

"Cindy M." wrote:

Hi ?B?Q0Nsb3Vk?=,

We have a word letter setup to merge with an Access database. We have been
doing this for several years without a problem. Then last week, when using
the merge, we select the desired records click next, select print and all
records print, if we look at the list- it has defaulted back to selecting all.

And after closing down and restarting, does it still?

Which version of Office are you using? If 2002 or 2003 how are you selecting the
records to be printed?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org