Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
lynnjohn lynnjohn is offline

Default Conditional Mail merge

"lynnjohn" wrote:

Word 2003 I am trying to include an autosignature while doing a mail merge. I

This is the format
{IF {MERGEFIELD Amount} 250 {INCLUDETEXT WSIGN.DOC \*MERGEFORMAT}" ""

When I merge my letters it should put the automatic signature on every
letter but what I am getting is Error! Not a valid filename.

I tried putting in the pathname but not working. So can you tell me the
correct format for getting the result I want. Your help is really needed I
have working on the problem for about 3 weeks not getting nowhere not to many
people now about conditonal mail merge. Thanks in advance Lynn