Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
JKarchner JKarchner is offline

Default Help with mail merge

ok well i made some changes and now there is only one table that appears and
all of the data appears in that one on top of each other.... but i would
like for on record to appear in each table. for further clarification, i
created the table in the design that i wanted and assigned the access fields
to fields in the table. there is only one table and i would like for a new
one to be created for each record. thanks again.

"JKarchner" wrote:

This is my first time ever doing a mail merge and i have run into a problem.
For my mail merge i am taking data from an Access query and putting it into a
table i have created. When i preview the data, everything looks correct, it
is exactly the way that i want it. However when i complete the merge all the
records appear in the same table (on top of each other), and they shouldnt.
Each record should appear in its own table. A table is created for each
record, and each table looks the same with all the records on top of each
other. Can anyone help with this?