Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Creating business cards in Microsoft Word 2003

He's posting over in the Publisher newsgroup too. I smell spam, don't you?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Jezebel" wrote in message
Yeehah the guerilla marketing! In my experience, the slickness of the
business card is inversely proportional to the ethics of the person
handing them out. I think I've never been given a double-sided, glossy
business card by someone who wasn't an airhead, a crook, or both.

wrote in message
oups.com...
After you get your cards looking nice, check out www.BringTheGreen.com
to get them printed. I am their biggest fan after they printed my
business cards for less than $50, full color both sides, glossy
coating, on heavyweight stock. Give them a shot - you might just
become their second biggest fan.