Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default how do i restore tools i've deleted coz of a virus infected?

Re-install them. You should have the original CDs somewhere.

"Sylvia" wrote in message
my computer was infected with a virus for about 3 days, so i lost lots of
info on my hard disk. In the clean up process, it was too late to save
some
of the files--particularly, .exe programs [my office tools inclusive], so
ended up deleting dem all, and formatting my hard disks. Now, i can't use
word or anything. Anyone has any ideas how to get around this one? School
papers are piling up on my table and i have no clue what to do...