Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Wadda Wadda is offline

Default Address labels from Excel Database

This is awful. I completely forgot my excel and cannot find my notes. I would
set up worksheet for friends to automate address labels. I would have a DB
file in Excel, write concatenate formulas and load the data from across the
spreadsheet to Address label format. Then export to data to a Word document
to print out on Avery address labels. I cannot get the data to transpose to
address label format in Excel. The data transposes to label format but it
spreads across the spreadsheet through the columns instead of from top of the
page down in columns. Completely drawing a blank. Where can I go to refresh
my memory. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Wadda