Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
JLD JLD is offline

Default Mail Merge from Excel

I have a spreadsheet with one owner and address but with a list of multiple
vehicles and VIN numbers. I want to merge the data into Word with the owner
name and address and then a list of the vehcilces and VIN numbers each owner
has. I can creat a pivot table that displays the data correctly, but if I
then go to Word and mail merge the pivot table it places the vehicles on a
seperate sheet with the Owner name and address being blank.

How can I create this merge with the data from Excel?

Desperate for answers, JLD