Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Larz Larz is offline

Default Fax Wizard

we have a database of contacts in outlook and we would like to be able to use
the fax wizard to pull the contact's info from outlook. this works fine, but
we would like to use the fax wizard and have the cover sheet be a custom fax
cover sheet with our company logo and such. is this possible to add or edit
in the fax wizard? we have changed the professional fax template, but the
fax wizard does not pull from this template. can someone tell me where the
template is that the fax wizard pulls from or how to edit/add a new template
to the fax wizard?

thank you!