Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Installing Equation Editor

If you did a default install of Office, Microsoft Equation 3 should appear
under the list of Objects when you select Object from the Insert menu.

If it is not there, you may need to go to the Control Panel, and click on
the Add or Remove Programs item and then select the Office software from the
list of Currently installed programs and updates and then select Change and
then locate the Equation Editor to install it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"MRied" wrote in message
I've tried unsuccessfully to install Equation Editor in my Office XP
professional file. I've even unistalled Office and reinstalled it . What's
going on? I'm using Windows XP home edition. Also, I have plenty of disk
space.