Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Default how do i install works suite 2003?

You must uninstall the Office 2003 trial first. Starting from where you are
now I think you'll have to uninstall Works (or at least the Word 2002 part
of it if it's possible to do that separately) as well and start again.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"dancingqueen52" wrote in message
I have a hp pavillion dv5000 just purchased a few months ago. I had the

free
trial of microsoft office 2003. I can't afford to purchase this so I

would
like to use my work suite 2003 that I had with my other pc. I have tried

install the cd which contains works suite 2003 setup, works 7.0 word 2002

and
works clipart, along with other cd's for other stuff.

After I installed the program it wouldn't work keep telling me the stuff
didn't exist and to reinsall. I can't remember how many times I did this,
then I screwed up my computer and had to do a recovery.

I am soooooooo upset about this I am affraid to do anything with my laptop
because I feel I will screw it up again.

I am pretty knowledgable about computers have been using them for over 15
yrs and can figure most things out, but I think old age has set in along

with
major brian farts...Can somebody please help me? I just want to use my

works
suite 2003 stuff.

Thank You