Ross Moody

Unfortunately Sonic has bought them (Roxio) and the left hand and right hard
aren't talking to each other. I have 4 puters, 2 w/Roxio, 1 w/Sonic and
then the fourth has HP something. The 2 w/Roxio are 100% compatible with
each other. The other two are somewhere in never-never land.
I can access Roxio customer support, as you register citing your CD key if I
remember or serial #.
I just wish some smart person could write a patch to get drag and drop
feature to work on all CD+RW data programs regardless of the software
provider. ( Oh yes, Roxio did furnish MS XP with the vanila burn version but
it does not solve anything)
Ross Moody

"June" wrote in message
Terry, I couldn't access any Roxio discussion groups. I
can't do anything. When I try to burn a data disc, the
Burn Progress screen shows nothing happening, even though
the computer makes a soft whirring sound. I can't access
the discussion groups because I can't register. The
screen says there is a problem with the information I
submitted, but it doesn't say what it is. It directs me
to click on a "Registion FAQs" link which takes me to a
page that has abasolutely nothing to do with Registration
Questions. I tried writing to tech support, and the
screen says it canot process the e-mail. This is the
worst program I have ever seen. I am at a total loss as
to what to do. Any suggestions anyone? Many thanks.