Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gollum gollum is offline

Default how can I import a powerpoint slide into a word document?

Thanks Kevin,
when I double click on the silde, it takes me directly into the slideshow.
How then can I pull say slide 30 of 75 into my word document and program word
to pull out any slide number from the given slideshow file? Hope that makes
senese.

"Kevin B" wrote:

Click Insert on the menu and select OBJECT. In the next dialog box, click
the FROM FILE tab, click the LINK TO FILE checkbox, click the BROWSE button
and locate the PowerPoint file.

This embedded object can be double clicked on to move between slides in the
presentation.
--
Kevin Backmann

"gollum" wrote:

I am creating a template and want o be able to insert individual slides from
powerpoint into the template and link the slaide number to a macro so it is
all a one shot deal. How can I do that?