Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
birdfishy birdfishy is offline

Default How do I turn off repagination in Word in Office 2003?

I have been trying to do this for about two years, without success.
I am a translator using Trados Work Bench and am typing English translations
after each unit of source text. Each time I click to accept the translation
unit, Word repaginates. This slows me down a lot, working witha text of
around 7 000 words, as I am right now.
As recommended , in Normal View, I go to ToolsOptionsGeneralBackground
Repagination and uncheck the box. It works for one sentence and then starts
repaginating again.
I have tried "Select All" before the above prescribed operation for stopping
repagination but to no avail.