Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Default Uninteded frame when I start Word

Would it be a text boundary? Try this: Tools | Options | and under Print and
Web Layout options remove the checkmark in Text Boundary (if there is one).
Does this remove the frame?
--
Rae Drysdale

" wrote:

One day, when I opened up Word, there was a frame on my new sheet. I don't
know how this started, but it's driving me crazy. I DO NOT want a frame to
automatically be in Word when I open it. I cannot get Word to stop this.
I've even tried reloading MS Office, and it hasn't helped.