Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Please Help:Sentences are cut off page!!!

That's bound to happen if you paste html content into a Word document
format. You would do better opening the web page directly in Word - though
Word is not the best html editor around for creating web pages. Why not try
FrontPage - at least it is simple to use and does the job properly?

Kat wrote:
Please please pease help me!
I copied and pasted my website into word so that I can modify it.
The page looked strange as the sentences are out of the page...
I tried with Margins but didn't work!!!
E mail me:

Thanks